YOGA LADY LOTUS POSE STATUE
Red Resin Figure
Gift Idea for Meditation, Yoga, Parties, Gatherings
Great for Gatherings and Events
Gift Idea for Birthdays, Holidays, Anniversaries, Special Events, Yoga Specialists, Meditation Followers and the like.
Height: 9.5 inches
Width: 6.5 inches
Depth: 5 inches
We offer 3 colors: Antique/Natural, Green and Red
COLLECT THEM ALL!
Placing Meditation statues around your home can bring peace, positive energy, good health and prosperity.
Lotus position or Padmasana is a cross-legged sitting meditation pose from ancient India, in which each foot is placed on the opposite thigh. It is an ancient asana in yoga, predating hatha yoga, and is widely used for meditation.
Lotus Pose, or Padmasana in Sanskrit, requires open hips and consistent practice. This pose creates an essential foundation for meditation practice while helping to manage stress with a conscious stretch in the front of the thighs and ankles.
BENEFITS OF LOTUS POSE:
* Calms the brain
* Stimulates the pelvis, spine, abdomen, and bladder
* Stretches the ankles and knees
* Eases menstrual discomfort and sciatica
* Consistent practice of this pose until late into pregnancy is said to help ease childbirth.
* Traditional texts say that Padmasana destroys all disease and awakens kundalini.